Sunday, 12 August 2012

Seth


We went to the Karma Chalets in January last year and it was comfortable and relaxing.  Then when school started we did an assembly on Book Week.  Half way through the year Dad took me, Adam, and Alex to Denmark in a caravan park and we went fishing and I caught two fish.  I was in the roadshow last year - I was a pirate, I had to climb on people and fight. On my tenth birthday I had Nick and Josh over and we started making a movie.  Last year, just after school ended we went to William Bay cottages.  What I liked about them was that you didn't have to go out much because they had a lot of stuff like tennis, ping pong, a pool table, you could borrow board games and movies and they had a private beach and you could feed the animals and stuff.  Then we went there again in July.We had Grandma and Grandpa Bardsley over the summer holidays and Christmas.  They took us to The Great Escape.  We also went to a couple of beaches where I made big sandcastles.    When school started I had swimming at the beach.  It was very cold and I didn't like it much.  When Adam, Hannah and Ben went to EFY, me and Alex and Mum went to Adventure World and did stuff like that. I've started learning clarinet at school, I've been doing it for about two terms. In jujitsu I am a Junior orange belt. We had a mother's day assembly this year and we got to give a big flower to our mums.  Our subject for S & E is European explorers and settlers and we went to Fremantle Prison, and Shipwreck Galaries and The Round House.  I liked learning about the prison the most.  In art we're making maps and we're going to age them.  My map's pretty good, I've got a couple of Islands around it and a big island which I named Treasure Island after the book.  We're also making stories for year 2's, and we're going to print them out and illustrate them.  The teacher said my story's quite good.  I'm doing mine for a boy called James - he's quite smart.  In July I played soccer for the interschool Carnival.









W

2 comments:

Grandma Mary said...

Wow, Seth, you have a really life! Jolly good. For a moment, I thought the picture with the kayak was taken at the church camp site in Norfolk. It looked just like the lake there with the island in the middle.

Grandma Mary said...

That should have said - really exciting life!